- Stock option valuations
- Goodwill impairment testing
- Intangible asset valuations
- Financial modeling
- Market research and analysis
- Client relationship management
- Candidate for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation
Mr. Allary brings a strong business and economics background to his role at MFA Global. As a Senior Valuation Analyst, Devon utilizes his expertise in financial modeling and data analysis to deliver a comprehensive set of valuation services to privately-held, publicly-traded and nonprofit entities.
Prior to joining MFA Global, Devon served as an Account Manager at the Royal Bank of Canada. In this role, he helped individuals with their personal banking strategies, gained valuable experience with relationship management and assisted customers in finding the right solutions to their finance needs.