With a strong background in finance and economics, Mr. McElwee is adept at analyzing financial statements and has a thorough understanding of valuation techniques and models. As a Principal for The MFA Companies’ Valuation Practice, Glen applies his broad expertise to deliver a comprehensive set of valuation services including 409A and ASC 718 stock option valuations and audit support surrounding valuation issues.
Prior to joining MFA, Glen worked as a Market Manager with direct responsibility for the financial and operational performance of a company whose revenues exceeded $10.5M annually. In this leadership role, he was responsible for business growth, asset protection through risk management and control, and intensive KPI analysis.
MSF – Master of Science, Finance; Boston College
BA – Bachelor of Arts, Economics and Finance; Gordon College
- ASA – Accredited Senior Appraiser
- ABV – Accredited Business Valuator
- CVA – Certified Valuation Analyst
- Candidate for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation
- Member of the American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Member of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
Connect With Us
We would love to connect with you. Please fill out the form below, and one of our advisors will contact you shortly. Prefer to talk to someone now? Call us directly at (514) 907-9883.