Mr. Filonow brings a strong valuation and economic background to his role at MFA. As a Valuation Consultant, Sergi utilizes his hands-on experience working with publicly traded and privately held companies to deliver a comprehensive set of valuation services. His expertise includes valuations and related economic damages analysis for estate and gift tax, succession planning, buy-sell agreements, ESOPs, litigation and financial reporting. Prior to joining MFA, Sergi served in a similar capacity at Livermore Consulting Group where he gained valuable insight regarding value improvements, management transitions and financial forensics.
- MBA – Investments; University of Notre Dame
- BA – Economics; Union College
- Candidate for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation
- FINRA Series 7 – General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent (State)